Thursday 23 August 2012

3rd Regional Convention on Student Development and Integration

Last April, I was one of the chosen fives to attend the.. 
{3rd Regional Convention on Student Development and Integration}.
Shortly, it nourishes integration into contestants.
This is a project of Universiti Utara Malaysia and Universitas Padjajaran, Bandung. It was for 3 days.
This was my first time in Bandung. Thus, followed are everything I experienced there in Bandung city.
 
Aina and I, with other contestants from KL
it took 3 hours from Soekarno Hatta Airpot, Jakarta to Bandung

Lunch (Masakan Padang)
 avocado !!

Welcome to Bandung.. !!
 this was a planting campaign where it means "no days without any planting" 

 in a mosque.. it means "put off your shoes" 

 Stock Centre the not-too-big shopping mall. u can even imagine it was like Hari-hari 

 these people are beggars. how pity they were too young. Bandung people are used to young beggars. they brought instruments and sang for us (especially outsiders) and beg for $$

Welcoming Dinner
I was with contestants from UM, UniMaS, UUM.


Epul, Isa, Rashid, Ust and Aina enjoying playing "angklong" :) Indonesian traditional instrument

ye yeah!! like usual, I love making friends with food and rocked it out!! 

Lastly, we tried this.. like-Finger Linkin Good
 I love that "Astaga"
"Bukan Cuma Ayam"

there were so much differences I experienced in there.
 I entered a mini market and I saw things which were all different in appearance compared in Malaysia.
It was a beautiful experience to be there..
Thank God the earthquake the last day we were in Bandung appeared in Jawa Barat, clearly not even affected our plans..

Thats it an experience-sharing for the time being  

moga.ketemu.lagi.di.lain.hari.ya.mas.ya..dada..~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...